We are unaware of how amazing our bodies truly are. We have an incredible defense, our immune system. It prevents us from getting sick and keeps us safe from all other external threats. But although our immune system is great, it cannot protect us from everything. If you are not careful with what you put inside your body, things can quickly go south. And sadly, this seems to be a common problem. Any doctor can tell you that finding foreign objects inside patients is not weird at all. They generally come across items like coins, small beads, or even teeth. But today, we want to bring you the most bizarre things surgeons have found inside their patients’ bodies.
This man put a snooker ball in his mouth and ended up in the emergency room
Going out with your friends to play snooker or pool seems like a safe activity where no one can get hurt, but things can go out of hand quickly. What seemed like an innocent get-together at the bar can turn into a visit to the dental emergency room.
Just so you can understand how big this man’s problem was, a snooker ball has a diameter of more than two inches. That is the size of a soda can. It was obvious that the whole plan was not going to turn out the way he planned. At least he won the bet.